Watch for the update to our mobile banking app starting July 11th, and read on to learn about all the great new features you’ll enjoy. Spoiler alert: making a payment will be easier and faster than ever.
If you’ve never used our mobile banking app, now is the time. The convenience of checking your account balances, making payments, depositing checks and more is at hand on your Android and iOS devices.
Let’s take a look at some highlights in the new app.
- Fingerprint Login. Fingerprint login is now available for compatible Android devices, and remains in place for compatible iOS devices. Your fingerprint is your quick access to your accounts. No need to enter your password every time.
- Payments. This is where it really gets good! The payment updates are the standout feature in this app upgrade. You can now add, edit and delete payees right in the app. Got a new car loan, or any other new bill for that matter? Enter the details in the app and you’re ready to begin making payments. We bet you’ll be surprised at how fast it is.
- Recurring payments. Introducing … recurring payments. Set it and forget it. Never worry about missing a payment again! Bonus: you can edit and delete single and recurring payments in the app (provided they haven’t already been paid).
- Pay a Person. Remember that Pay a Person service we have that allows you to pay your buddies, or the housekeeper for example, all from your phone? Well, that just got easier, too. Now you can import payee information from your phone’s contact list. If you’ve never used Pay a Person, give it a try today. It’s the easy way to pay individuals.
- Mobile Check Deposit. It wasn’t easy to make mobile check deposit even better; It already is the simplest way to get checks into your account. But, then it came to us – make it faster and easier to snap pictures of your check. Done! You will notice the camera loads more quickly and scans the check automatically, faster than you can tap a button. Depositing checks has never been so easy.
This app upgrade is part of our ongoing commitment to make it easy and safe for you to bank anywhere. Like we always say …
The best bank is the one you can take with you.
Be sure to check your app updates, July 11th, to get the newest version. And, if you’re new to the mobile app, give us a download today.